Covid-19 - Measures to keep your children safe and well at Superkids
We want to ensure that our playschemes are safe for children, their parents, and our staff. Therefore, some adaptions will be made to our usual operation. These are:
• Reduced Capacity - to allow social distancing and space, the total capacity per session will be lowered. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
• Bubbles - we will operate bubbles up to a maximum of 15 to maintain separation and small group numbers.
• Earlier Closing time - we will close at 5pm each day to allow for a deep clean every evening. The playscheme will open daily at 8.30am.
• Social Distancing signage - families will be requested to socially distance when dropping off and collecting children.
• Safe sign-in - Staff will sign your child in and out on your behalf.
• Increased Hand Washing - children and staff will wash hands on arrival and departure, at regularly intervals throughout the day and when changing activities during the day.
• Adapting Activities: we will make good use of our outdoor spaces - so plenty of fresh air for children! Some resources will be removed to reduce the risk of transmission.
• Staggered Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Times: children will continue to enjoy sociable eating times within their bubble.
• Increased Cleaning: The playscheme will close at 5pm daily to allow a deep clean of the premises, equipment, and toys in readiness for the following day.
• Symptoms: Processes are in place to care for anyone in an isolated area who shows symptoms whilst at Superkids. If your child or anyone in your household shows symptoms, please let us know and ensure that your household isolates for 14 days before returning to Superkids.
• Isolation: If someone within the bubble becomes unwell, the whole bubble will be contacted and will be required to isolate for 14 days.
Holiday Playscheme information